Malouf Eye Center is pleased to announce that we have switched to a new Patient Portal as of Monday, March 9, 2020! Click here or on the button below to access the new portal.
Benefits of our Patient Portal:
- Ease of access - the portal is easy to navigate, and user friendly!
- You can log in anywhere from your computer, tablet, or phone with internet access.
- You can communicate with your doctor around the clock via encrypted online messaging. Please note that while you may initiate correspondence at any time, we will only receive, and respond to your messages during normal business hours.
- You can request an appointment.
- You can review and update your information any time prior to your appointment to save time in the office. This includes past medical history; medications; allergies; family, and social history; and your preferred pharmacy.
- You can view your medical information. This includes diagnoses, visit notes, educational handouts, and test results.
- If you are a patient representative like a parent, guardian, or POA, you may access the patient’s portal on their behalf.
Need to pay your bill?
Click here to access our secure online bill pay form.
Contact us today at 301-358-0913 or visit our FAQs page for additional information.
We appreciate your patience and understanding as we implement this new system. We aspire to continue to provide you with excellent patient care while improving our patient service.